Sri Pratyaksha Charitable Trust was started with the divine blessings of Swamiji’s of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam. The trust will serve as an origin of old, traditional, educational and cultural revival of our ethical values to younger generations. It is also encouraging and promoting the vedic scholars in remote villages of India. The trust also ensures providing of educational assistance to poor and needy people in villages as well it also provides medical assistance to the village people by organizing camps. The objectives of the trust are as follows:
(a) To construct, maintain, repair and renovate places of public worship and provide financial assistance therefore
(b) To provide financial assistance to places of public worship for performing daily, periodic or annual poojas in accordance with custom.
(c) To create in the younger generations and in society a social awareness about India’s rich culture and heritage
(d) To establish, maintain, run or to afford financial help for projects involving the knowledge imparting of our rich heritage and culture to young youths through dedicated tours to place of national and social importance
(e) To publish ancient holy scriptures, Vedas and the like and to distribute them to public either free or at cost
(f) To provide scholarships or financial and other assistance to persons teaching or studying ancient holy scriptures
(g) To arrange for discourses at places of public worship
(h) To promote or support or organize Indian classical fine arts like music and dance to younger generations through dedicated awareness and stage programs.
(i) To promote and support exchange and awareness programs or activities or projects uniting the various cultures prevailing in India
(j) To establish or to contribute to education and cultural institutions imparting cultural values to younger generations
1. To assist deserving persons to pursue education of all kinds by financing such education giving scholarships, study ships, stipends, financial assistance in all form , in the matter of payment or fees, charges, for educational purposes, books and other fees.
- To supply medicines, hospital equipments, and provide amenities of all kinds to clinics, hospitals and medical institutions or other institutions providing medical relief
- To provide assistance for the marriage of poor and downtrodden families, carry out such other objectives of public charity for the benefit of the needy and the poor
- To provide scholarship for students pursuing higher education on Sanskrit
- To provide scholarship for students pursuing higher courses in subjects like Vedam, Sastram and Veda Bashyam.
- To provide financial assistance for old aged Vedic scholars who are imparting Vedas
- To provide Scholarship for students who are pursuing both modern and vedic education as their curriculum.
- To provide scholarship for boys and girls who are poor and needy.
- To arrange or provide assistance for cultural training classes which are conducted periodically in different places
- To arrange for medical camps to be conducted in rural villages
- To build or renovate places in hill stations which are having religious values as part of imparting the values to the younger generation
- To encourage the building of goshalas and safeguarding of the cows
- To encourage for the exchange of culture that prevails in different parts of India.
- To arrange and encourage religious and cultural places of visit for students
We invite you all to be a part of this noble trust.